Quality and dependability: just two key reasons why you would choose to drive a Ford. From producing only a handful of cars a day, Ford is now one of the leading names in motoring; you’d be hard pressed to find somebody who hasn’t at least sat in a Focus. And because Ford contributes to the manufacturing process of many other makes of car – Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover to name a few – its reputation and success speaks for itself.
However, there’s a good chance that (over time) some parts of your Ford will let you down, leaving you with an unexpected repair bill. This is why MotorEasy offers extended warranties for both new and used Ford cars. Check out our options and pick the plan that’s right for you.
Why do I need a warranty for my Ford?
It doesn’t matter if your warranty issued by Ford has expired or if you’re looking ahead for more extensive coverage; at MotorEasy, we have the plan to suit your needs. Our Ford warranties will save you time and money, offering flexible cover that affords both protection and freedom. As such, you should definitely take one out as a better alternative to driving around vulnerable, just waiting for something to go wrong.
Assuming the worst when it comes to your car really is quite difficult. Of course, there’s no guarantee, but many mechanical and electrical faults will rear their head as a car ages, having been on the road for many years. More crucially, they may have exceeded their original manufacturer warranty! However, even newer cars can be susceptible to things going wrong without warning, which is why safeguarding your pride and joy with a comprehensive Ford warranty from MotorEasy is such a good idea.
Ford Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Extended Warranty
As of November 2020, MotorEasy has researched the average price of a Ford extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a 12 month MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Ford warranty with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of November 2020.
|Model||Age (years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Ford Warranty||Saving|
|C-Max Titanium TDCI||5||£443||£448||£5|
On average these prices could save you over £107 by choosing a MotorEasy plan A warranty than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
You can fully enjoy driving your car knowing that the necessary things are taken care of when you take out a Ford warranty with us.
MotorEasy is here to assist you with mechanical and/or electrical repair costs should you need repairs for your vehicle. We offer 24/7 online booking and online tracking of repairs to every one of our members. But the perks don’t stop there! Whether you need help completing your journey or if you’ve left the country and broken down in Europe, you’ll be able to contact our team for professional assistance and advice.
And should you incur repairs due to wear and tear, we’ll be there to help with that too.
With our Ford warranties, you’ll also be eligible for vehicle collection and delivery from your home or work. Having our service to help care for your car means you’ll get complete peace of mind.
Can I get a warranty quote?
Of course! To receive your free Ford warranty quote online today, simply head over to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in your car’s registration number. All we need is a little more personal information and – hey presto! – you’ll be given an estimate.
Or if you’d prefer to speak to someone in person, you can call freephone 0800 131 0001, and we even offer you the chance to live chat with a member of our team instead. Anything to help you get the Ford warranty you’re looking for!
Recent Paid Maintenance and Repairs for Ford Cars
Despite Ford’s reputation for being a dependable make of car, sometimes mechanical and electrical faults occur, and there’s simply nothing you can do to avoid it. Although you could always get clued up on some of the most common paid repairs for Fords, so you know exactly what to look out for when choosing which MotorEasy warranty you want. As part of finding the policy that’s right for you, check out our guide below:
- Focus: We recently had one of these cars come in with gearbox and oil-related issues. The final total for all the work was £1,900, which we don’t have to tell you is a lot! Fortunately, a Ford warranty with MotorEasy can cover the costs to repair and replace damaged parts and put right such serious faults.
- Kuga: One owner’s gearbox, transmission and oil cooler, among other components, let them down - the repair came to a whopping £4,525.36! Luckily, a Ford warranty can be purchased through MotorEasy as a safeguard against these unforeseen costly repairs.
- C-Max: Our team had to rebuild the transmission in one of these models, which – with diagnostics, parts and labour included – came to an even £2,280. Such expenses are good examples of why it’s worth taking out a comprehensive warranty for your Ford with MotorEasy.
- Fiesta: Despite being one of the most popular Ford models, the Fiesta can cost quite a lot to fix if something goes wrong under the bonnet. For instance, one of these cars simply needed its 2nd gear mesh repaired, and that alone saw the owner given a bill for £1,643.10. Keep pace with your Ford by taking out a comprehensive warranty with MotorEasy.
- Tourneo Custom: A hardy, wholly dependable vehicle, repairs to any Tourneo Custom tend to come as a bit of a shock. For instance, when the deisel injectors failed in one of these models, the owner was billed £1,867.44 to get them replaced. Luckily, a Ford warranty with MotorEasy protects against these types of unexpected faults.
- Galaxy: This vehicle is more than capable of getting you from A to B, but not if an unexpected failure occurs. One model had to have its epicyclic gears and clutch worked on, which cost the owner a whopping £2,850.38. Say goodbye to unexpected repair bills with a comprehensive Ford warranty from MotorEasy.